The New River Cabinetry product offering comes from a long tradition of building excellent custom cabinetry. While developing The New River Cabinetry line, CWP incorporated a long-standing value system established years ago when CWP Cabinetry was founded. While technology and trends have changed over the years, the company’s focus on quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer support has not.
New River Cabinetry’s craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in all they do.
Building quality cabinetry is New River Cabinetry’s priority. Providing you with cabinetry that is beautiful, durable and affordable is their commitment to you. Go ahead, take a look at how our experienced craftsmen put together our cabinets and then compare our construction to other cabinetry brands.
There is no comparison. All wood construction, including natural Birch plywood tops, bottoms, backs and sides, and solid hardwood doors and face frames. All backed up with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Natural Birch plywood interiors have the look of true custom cabinetry and our limited lifetime warranty guarantees the cabinets are as durable as they are beautiful.
- All wood construction, gives this cabinet structural stability and enduring quality.
- Face frames are constructed of ¾” solid hardwood using time tested mortise and tenon construction, which can be found in fine furniture.
- The drawer slide is a soft and silent self closing full extension slide. It is fully concealed so that the slide is not visible. The dovetailed hardwood drawer box is easily removed from the slide for cleaning using the easy release handles on the under side of the drawer. All of this includes a 75 lb. load capacity and a life time warranty.
- Shelves are ¾” thick natural birch plywood with wood banding on the front and are fully adjustable with hidden locking shelf pins.